Greetings ghosts and ghouls!!
Thanks for coming by while you are awaiting the arrival of the Great Pumpkin to check out the latest challenge from the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew.
Seeing as it is Halloween, we will make it nice and easy for ya...show us your spookiest Halloween project!
What says Happy Halloween more than a jar full of eyeballs??
Shite I used to make this card:
- Black cardstock (Recollections)
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Haunted Manor design paper (Doodlebug Designs)
- Mason jar stamp
- Googly eyes
- Corner punch (Creative Memories)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Twisted Citron distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Mini ink blender tool (Tim Holtz)
- Fishtail & Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
- Small Talk Occasions stickers (Tim Holtz)
We would love for you to join our crew and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.
While you are there, please share some crafty loves and comments with the rest of the crew.