Happy Saturday snarky pals!!
Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
This time around we want you to get lost...and found!
What have you got in your stash that you haven't used in a long time, if at all??? What techniques used to be your go to??
For me, what was lost was my love of colouring, what was found were all my super cute but sadly unused stamps from the Greeting Farm - mostly because they needed to be coloured!
Here's what I came up with for the challenge:
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Mermaid stamp (The Greeting Farm)
- Sentiment sticker (Tim Holtz)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Key Lime, Peach Parfait, Hot Aqua, Rambunctious Red, Sunset Orange Mark It markers (Bic)
- Bubble stencil (Tim Holtz)
- Paper piercer and mat (SU)
- Fine tip Sharpie
As always we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along with us!
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG
While you are there please share some loves and crafty comments with our reigning queen and the rest of the sisterhood!