Thanks for stopping by today to check out the newest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH
This week MIMI is at the helm and she is breaking out the snark!! Woot Woot!
We want to see your...ahem...slightly inappropriate projects...maybe something you wouldn't give to your momma.
I was lucky enough to be gifted some Hipster images by my teammie Barb and I thought that the slightly peeved look on the bird's face was a good match for my chosen sentiment.
That and I found a bird's nest in my back yard the day I made this card and used it for the photo...kinda like it was meant to be right???
If you know me, you will know I am NOT a fan of birds, but a snarky, cranky bird...now that's the bird for me!!
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Hipster image (Tim Holtz)
- Say It Like It Is stamp set (dylusions)
- Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint, Old Paper, Fired Brick and Broken China distress markers (Tim Holtz)
- Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint, Fired Brick and Broken China distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Tiles, Doily and Bubbles stencils (Tim Holtz)
- Water brush (Tim Holtz)
- Mini ink blender tool (Tim Holtz)
- Paper piercer and mat (SU)
- Fine tip Sharpie
As always we would love for you to join our crew and play along with us.
You can find all the details on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG
While you are there please share some love and comments with the rest of the crew!