Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Shopping Our Stash #320 - Emboss Like a Boss

Greetings friends!!

Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH.

This week we want you to emboss like a boss - that means we want to see both dry and wet (heat) embossing on your project!

Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

I used three embossing folders on my card, though I am not really sure it was worth embossing the owl's belly or tree branch.

My most favourite junior kindergartner is turning 4 at the end of this month and this will be her birthday card.

I mean really - look at that face, ugh...I have ALL the loves for her!!!! She is soooooo smart and soooooo sassy!! Just like her Auntie Donna (ok and maybe a little like her mum)



Here's what I made for the challenge:





Shite I used to make this card:

  • Kraft & pink cardstock (Recollections)
  • Small heart, owl & bird punches (SU)
  • Early Espresso cardstock (SU)
  • Happy Birthday and woodgrain embossing folders (Provo Craft)
  • Lattice embossing folder (SU)
  • Fishtail & Banners dies (Your Next Stamp)
  • Versmark ink
  • White embossing powder (Recollections)
  • Sentiment Sampler stamp set (Paper Smooches)
As always we would love for you to take up the challenge and join our crew.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG

While you are there, please share some crafty loves and comments with the rest of the crew!

4 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Adorable card for an adorable little 4 yo. Great use of the ef. (I like the embossing on the owl's belly)

Mimi said...

I definitely noticed the owl's belly-- heck yes, it was worth it! Very cute.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Ohh!! That sweet face.....adorable!!! And what a cute card for this little girl.
Love the Owl Builder Punch, so versatile, you can dress it up any which way for any occasion.
I've never embossed the belly but this is a great tip (and the HAPPY BIRTHDAY EF is awesome), thanks Donna.
Hugs,
Maria.

Carol L said...

Your card is as cute as the heart on the owl's belly but the sweet little birthday girl stole my heart! What a cutie pie!!