Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Shopping Our Stash #319 - On Trend

Greetings friends!!

Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH

This week we are "on trend" that means we want to see something trendy on your project this week - pineapples, metallics, mermaids, flamingos, stars, arrows...whatever you think trendy is!

My "on trend" items are nautical, metallics, stars, arrows and weird geometrical shapes.

I used design paper as my card base, which I rarely do, but like it when I do...I should do it more often!!

The nautical theme probably comes from having just spent a lovely and wonderful ten days on Prince Edward Island...so good for the soul to be close to the ocean...I guess that's what makes me the captain of my own tides!



Shite I used to make this card:

  • I Am design paper and fundamentals cardstock stickers (Simple Stories)
  • Compostion and Colour cardstock stickers (Websters Pages)
  • Arrows embossing folder (SU)
  • Gold cardstock (Recollections)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along with us.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG

While you are there please share some crafty loves and comments with the rest of the crew.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Nicely done! Looks very trendy. Glad you had a good visit to PEI!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Donna, love, love the graphic design on your card and the fabulous way you combine all of this trendy items on your panel.
Fabulous sentiment, words to live by.
Hugs,
Maria.

Mimi said...

Such a fun funky card... you have so many cool elements here! Welcome back from ocean vacay-- it is refreshing.